Saturday, January 15, 2011

Marbles Museum

Last month TJ and I took Peyton to Marbles Kids Museum. We had free passes from the package deal we bought when we saw Harry Potter in the IMAX, so we didn't have to pay... I'm not a huge fan of Marbles, I think there isn't enough "stuff" for how expensive it is.. But Peyton loves it, so when we have a chance to go for free, we always take her. The older she gets, the more she seems to enjoy it. I think she "gets" it more. 




She played in this area forever. Dancing with the pom poms and pushing all the buttons to make music... We pretty much had to drag her out of the place!



She started doing this and then said "oh! I need my goggles!" and ran to get goggles to play. It was adorable :) 


She played with a life size chess set.... Like Ron did in Harry Potter ;)


Is she winking? She kept sticking her hand into the ranch and just eating handfuls of it plain.


At the end of lunch she pointed to this picture and said "Look! It's me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment