She loves flying... She's two years old and has flown at least half a dozen times. That's what happens when you know so many people that live so far away!
It was much colder up there than we're used to down here (actually... I guess recent weather has been very similar to the midwest!) so we had to get a hat and mittens set.. She loved it, but the mittens didn't fit her quite as well as I would have hoped :)
She loved playing the "Pinano" ... I'm surprised she didn't ask Santa for one, she played this one all week! Regi was a great sport and put up with her constant banging on the keys...
Auntie Tiff stopped by for a quick visit! It was WAY too short.. but it was great to see her!!
Peyton barely ate any of her Thanksgiving dinner... But she ate plenty of the dessert!
Before going on vacation I got Peyton a shirt that said "I'm as cute as my Aunt". All week she referred to Kristi and Adam as "Aunt Kristi and Aunt Adam" ... So here she is, looking as cute as her two Aunts :)
I love this one :) We can't wait for Aunt Kristi and Aunt Adam to move to North Carolina so we can hang out with them ALL the time :)
This was on the last day. Shortly after this picture it was time to go. When I told Peyton she had to stop swinging with Aunt Kristi she started crying and said "I want to stay in Chicago FOREVERRRR"
Aunt Kathy, Uncle Kurt, Aly, and Will got Peyton a couple of stuffed animals. On the plane she was showing us what faces the animals make... I think she had a great trip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment