This was on the way there. I think it's pretty funny... Peyton looks like she's saying "Hang loose"... TJ just looks like he thinks he's cool....
As you can tell, Peyton was really excited
We were trying to get Peyton to smile in the background... But she was just interested in eating her fingers.
Unfortunately my camera died shortly after this. I got a lot of cool pics of some of the floats.... But I didn't get a picture of Santa, which is what I really wanted :(. Peyton kept saying "Look! I have baby Santa on my Shirt!" She apparently thinks that is "baby" Santa... She wants him to come to her school so she can hold him. Even when Santa's float went by she was yelling to him about the baby Santa on her shirt.
I think this will be a new tradition... I had never been to an actual Christmas parade, and I was pretty impressed with this one... And Peyton clearly loved it. Maybe next year we'll make it to the one in New York City....
No comments:
Post a Comment