Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas!

About 3 weeks late... But Peyton LOVED getting ready for Christmas this year. I wasn't sure how she would be, because last year she absolutely loved Santa, I was worried she would be afraid of him this year. But that wasn't it at all. If possible, she loves him even more. 


She found this Santa in a chair when she was out somewhere with Nana and insisted on getting it... She also insisted on taking pictures with him. I think that she thought this was the real Santa. 



She started giving TJ's big hugs for the pictures :)


I was helping her put "Santa in a Book" on the tree. It was always my absolute favorite ornament.. I would cry if I wasn't allowed to put it on. I'm now passing down the tradition to Peyton :)


No comments:

Post a Comment