Thursday, November 4, 2010

School Parties

Peyton had her little Halloween party at school last week, she was so excited!!


All of her little friends looked so cute all dressed up, and they kept wanting to get their picture taken.. so of course, the proud parent I am, I took about 900.



She kept asking to be able to take a picture with her little friend Charlie... I think that this one was without a doubt the cutest picture of the day. I mean seriously, how can you not think that it's adorable??


After we got home we blew some bubbles that Peyton got out of her goody bag. Sometimes I really think that she could be a baby model. If you disagree, please keep your comments to yourself :)








1 comment:

  1. She is a little baby model!! Love those smiles! Looks like she had a really fun Halloween week! :)

    ReplyDelete