Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to a little Princess

Last Monday (the first) was Peyton's second birthday. I can't believe she is so old!!

She wore her little sash proudly all day.. She kept saying "It says Happy Birthday to me!" 


I went to visit her at school so we could have a birthday treat. She was so excited when all of her little friends started singing happy birthday to her. The birthday song is one of her favorite songs, she sings Happy Birthday to someone at least once a day... usually it's to Papa. So I think she was pretty excited that this time around kids were singing happy birthday to her. As we were leaving her school I asked her what day it was... fully expecting her to say "It's my birthday!" But instead she looked at me like I'm an idiot and said "It's No-bember Furst Mommy" .... Silly me for not knowing what day it was!


Nana and Papa got her a bike for her birthday. She can't reach the petals quite yet, but she should be able to by the time spring/summer rolls back around :) . She keeps walking by it and saying, "That's my bike?" 


She got clothes and a train set "from" Grandma and Grandpa in New Jersey. She was playing with them in the store so I got them for her, but I was unsure if she would actually play with them or not. Since November 1st, she has gone to bed with them almost every night, and wakes up almost every morning say "I go play on the choo choo track??" She also constantly asks to watch Thomas on TV. .. I'm thinking it was a successful purchase. 


TJ got her a tent that has a little tunnel attached so you can crawl through to it. She loves that too. She put a pillow and a blanket in there and just goes and hides out sometimes. She was playing in it the other day and had my dad come in and see, and said "Awww, TJ buyed this for me"



This is the shirt I got her.. It says "Owner of Mommy's Heart" :) I also got her toy story 3! I was excited. All in all it was a pretty successful day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment