
Big girl underwear. And no, I didn't tell my daughter to pose like that... it just happened. So far we have had one accident, and no peeing on the potty, but I feel like it's a start. Getting her thinking about it, at least it's something.
In other news, Peyton has caught a nasty virus. I'm not sure if I brought it home from elementary school, or if it is her first daycare-induced illness, but either way. She has an ear infection in both ears and "croup" which is like a barking cough. She sounds terrible when she coughs, like she's literally coughing up a lung. But other than that she is happy as can be. Her teachers were shocked when they found out she had an ear infection, if I hadn't taken her to the doctor we would have no clue. She's such a happy kids, I swear she could be lying on her death bed and still giggling up a storm. She tears around the house, jumps on the couch, and giggles like a maniac every second of every day, and in no way indicates that she is feeling sick in any way.
When we went to the doctor the other day Peyton was given a "Mickey" mask. Of course, while we were at the doctors office Peyton refused to wear it. After we left the doctors though....

This was the next day. I luckily convinced her to take it off before school started, they don't seem to appreciate it when we show up with things from home (ie. the princess slippers she refused to take off this morning....)
We're planning on heading to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, Peyton is so excited. Hopefully she'll feel well enough. First pumpkin patch of the season! I'm pumped. And it definitely won't be the last. Unfortunately, I do not have a functioning camera. Shocking, I know. I feel like I shouldn't even get out of bed in the morning. But hopefully the pictures I take on my phone will be fairly decent.. We'll see how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment